Thursday, November 5, 2009

Alright......

First of all, congratulations to myself for reaching lvl 130 in Maplestory >_> (goal reached)

Next, a pretty good job i did getting myself a fever for sweeping leaves during work in a cold night with only a T-shirt on (headache, 1 that can kill u + pain in throat + messed up taste buds)

Third, got a pretty lousy score on SAT test, 1600/2400 (the english section test is nothing like Singapore's, memorized over 300+ vocab words n only like 10 appeared on the test. All other vocab i think it's like college lvl)

Finally, a very !@#$$%#@ congratulations to my ****ing laptop for breaking down on Halloween night. Now i have to use my dad's laptop.....

So no laptop+ bad score + a really bad fever + waking up from a 16hrs sleep = REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY x 10000 bad mood

thats all for today, im done venting out my anger......

btw anyone who have facebook go add me, search my name and look for the guy with a "L" picture at profile pic

No comments: